How does a Halogenerator work?
All Halogenerators are comprised of the same basic principles:
- You place pure sodium chloride/salt crystals into the feeder mechanism that releases the salt into a grinder.
- The grinder is typically made of a blade and cutting mechanism that can precisely crush, grind and cut the salt crystals into precise micro-particles.
- These particles are then dispersed by a blower/fan mechanism that pushes the salt particles into the salt chamber room.
How do you install and operate a Halogenerator?
- Halogenerators are about the size of a toaster oven and are very simple to install.
- Our halogenerators weighs on average about 15-25 pounds and easily mount on the outside wall of a salt chamber so that the dispenser sleeve goes through a hole cut into the room where the halotherapy will be provided.
- It plugs into a standard 110W outlet and uses low power consumption. No electrician or special requirements are necessary.
- There is a ‘start’ switch and depending on the halogenerator, they are pre-programmed or can be programmed for specific protocols for feeding rates, salt concentration, size of particles, length of session, etc.
What type of care and maintenance is required?
- A daily routine that takes just a couple of minutes is needed
- Our halogenerators are modular in design that allows for easy access and cleaning
- No special equipment or supplies are needed
How much does it cost to operate a Halogenerator?
- Depending on which halogenerator, quantity, and services, our halogenerators range from $5,000-$7,500
- It uses low power consumption and costs only a couple of dollars to operate each day
- There are no other consumables needed other than pure sodium chloride
- Each salt therapy session uses approximately 50-150 grams of salt which costs less than .50 cents (US) a session!